Monday 28 March 2011

The Shoot!

I have a newfound respect for models!  It was freezing!  6 degrees with wind chill!  The only one who wasn't cold was Frank!

My trusty PA, Claire, took a break from the norm and became photographers assistant come run over with a puffa and wellies for the day!  She was cold!

My lovely husband became dog distraction stroke trainer for the day and he was cold! The photographer (with coat and scarf!!) was cold!   

I was frozen!


Having said/moaned all that!  It was also fun - they made it a great day and I am really chuffed with the results.

I did not know how I would photograph as I am not very relaxed in front of the camera normally but it went well and I would like to thank them all for making the day and the pics a success!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover