Tuesday 26 July 2011

I want to be a battaglia!!

Fellow fashion lovers i have news!!!  So very chuffed - i most of you will know i recently featured the stunning Giovanna Battaglia in Erdem on my blog, well the lovely Kellina at iwanttobeabattaglia asked me to write an article for her featuring the skirt - how very, very exciting!!  I know i have said it before but go over and take a look - the blog is amazing and i am sooooo very flattered - fashion squeals all round!! xx

http://www.iwanttobeabattaglia.com/journal/2011/7/25/dress-like-your-muse-giovanna-battaglia-in-erdem.html

5 comments:

  1. You're everywhere today - bags be your manager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just seen it - chuffed to death - thank you!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super well done here Claire! It reads so well, so true to you. I always have a grin when reading your posts and had the same when reading your article! Cheers!! xx from Soleil

    http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Soleil - that is what i have when i write them so i am so very glad they translate!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!I've just started reading and enjoying your blog, it's fabulous! xo
    www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover