Tuesday 4 October 2011

Chloe SS 2012

I have to confess i was disappointed when i heard Hannah McGibbon had left Chloe especially after the fall collection that was my favourite Chloe collection for quite some time.  I did wonder what Claire Wright  Keller would bring to the brand, although she had done a fabulous job at Pringle it was never a collection i bought into.  Well today she answered that question.  There were pieces i liked and there were pieces i loved, loved enough to buy and i guess thats the name of the game xx


And the next four were those that i loved, absolutely loved





Nudes are certainly still alive and well at Chloe, and you know what they look fresh to me






Images courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue 

10 comments:

  1. wonderful execution with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous collection!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so in love... Would be a dream to have some of the pieces to wear, especially Look 3 and the shoes (God knows I can run in Chloe shoes, so comfortable... :) )
    Hope you are having a great day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection!!like it!
    kisses pretty=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the collection, but I did not adore it. (Adored would be more like Lanvin or Balenciaga). But I do think that it was her first collection and perhaps next season she will let go a bit more (is there such thing as being designer shy?!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is interesting that you should say this Paola - it is a very safe move and yes i did like it prob because i like the Chloe ethos and it is very Chloe - but it is safe and that makes pieces very wearable and somewhat purchaseable - but it is definitely designer shy - good way of putting it and no nobody can put out a collection like Alber! xx

    It was so well executed David x

    Yes look 3 is a very goodie Natalia great day to you too xx

    Fashion Art really glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i loved it... especially that floral shirt, to me she's doing a good job!
    xx
    mariale
    My Fashion Bug

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could totally see you in that floral blouse. So very Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh this clolor are great;p And pictures of course too;p

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover